Female Bladder Pain/Interstitial Cystitis Study
Are bladder pain or pressure – and frequent urination – affecting your quality of life?
We are currently conducting a research study on a new medication to treat the symptoms of Bladder Pain.
To qualify for this study, you must meet the criteria below (other criteria apply):
- Age: Women 18-80 years of age
- Symptoms: IC/BPS for at least 6 months
- Time: Attend 8 required clinic visits over approximately 9 weeks
- Tracking: Agree to keep a daily diary of your symptoms at certain points in the study (A diary will be provided to you.)
- Tests: Undergo a cystoscopy (an endoscopic procedure that helps assess the health of your bladder lining) unless you’ve had this procedure since the onset of IC/BPS symptoms
If you qualify and agree to participate, you may:
- Learn more about your IC/BPS and ways to manage it
- Receive at no cost, study-related medical tests to help you learn about your health and your body’s response to the investigational study medicine or placebo
Be compensated for study-related time and travel or have transportation provided for you.
For more information on how to participate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.