The PLUS 1 Study
A Clinical Research Study for Patients with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Are your symptoms of BPH negatively impacting your life?
Is your current BPH treatment not working for you?
To be considered for this exciting new study, you must meet the following criteria (other criteria do apply):
Age: Men ≥ 50 years of age
Symptoms: Experience symptoms of BPH such as:
- frequent and/or urgent urination
- not feeling empty after urination
- weak or interrupted urine streamDo not have prostate cancer
Time: A 52 week study, involving approximately 10 clinic visits
If you qualify & agree to participate you may:
- learn more about your BPH symptoms and ways to manage them
- receive at no cost, study-related medical tests to help you learn about your health and your body’s response to the investigational study medicine or placebo
Time and travel compensation will be provided to you.
For more information or to see if you may qualify, please contact us at:
(505) 872-4091 ext 117
via email at email@example.com